Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beautiful Mystery


For every enemy, there exists misery.. For every hater, there exists elevation. What is life without stress? What is stress without substance? What is substance without content? A beautiful mystery to which a key is given only to find variation.. So i’m disowned? Okay, the disownees obviously failed to conduct proper research. U c, alien has been my name for many moons and will be for many more. I care not about the twisted looks of those that desire my demise specially since it will reach them first. I’m here until my time has been concluded and ne n question need only look up to find as much as myself. So kill it cause i’m done.. Ne further inquires can be addressed as you plummet..

By: Edward Lohr

1 comment:

  1. "What is life without stress?" really got me thinking, thank you for posting!

    diaryoflaura20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete