Monday, July 1, 2013

Touche

Confused state of mind she not the first in her blood line
mind so stuck in the sublime she misses the bus of life man at home
thinking of wedding bells, while she in the streets selling booty tales. Where
along the road did you fall off? Late night corner walker tendencies
mixed with the things you telling me, so quick to hop in the sack. No delay, "do I look fat?
no lady but i think you live in the wrong habitat because you a animal, I Would
call you a pussy cat but you have dog tendencies with those puppy eyes you
giving me now you calling me harsh and insensitive but when I was thinking commitment
you aint have a shit to give. I think imma act like jay-z and just let you live. Party girl
by day when the sun set she back to her good girl act, undercover lover but we all
know what she do below. if only she knew what real love do, thinking him begging
for ass is a sign he love you . She needs to get on her knees and pray to the one
that’s above, because confusion He lacks , the same mind state He could put you
in that, it’s a cold world out there baby, you can’t change the thermostat.


BTT

No comments:

Post a Comment