Thursday, December 5, 2013

Passions Prisoner (Collaboration)

The structure of this poem starts with The Poet Q and then to Ms. Bonita and so forth.

I can't help but to be prisoner to your passion
Bound by the emotions running through my body
Losing track of time and acting irrationally
Restrained by the fears of what was and what is
So I approach lightly not knowing the challenges
Trying to find a balance of too little and too much
I know I should slow down but too addicted to touch
Constantly yearning to taste your lips
Lost in passion kissing on your thighs with my hands on your hips
Toes curling, back arching, desire flowing
Where this will all lead to I am not knowing
But hoping that the unkwown is never
Wanting no end to come of this pleasure
So just keep me as your passions prisoner....

By: The Poet Q and Ms. Bonita

For more from Ms. Bonita leave a comment or email us @ heartspeak21@gmail.com
For more from The Poet Q visit thepoetq.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment