Sunday, March 3, 2013

Seas of Stars

Endless night sky dotted with diamond star memories,
wind whistles with your voice, singin to me life's melodies,
shooting stars are like tears over meteor shower tragedies
creation anniversary, turned to a catastrophe,
apocalyptic scene with distortion in the galaxy
See my thoughts swimmin in a sea of stars,
creation theory big bang and my mind is God.
no doctrine or religion when i used to live in Eden,
burnt in hell now in purgatory on the waitin list to heaven
lost my sun now i'm losin my orbit
solar winter froze the heart and life with it
duelin with demons tryna ascend with the angels
Tryna see things from all perspectives and angles
mind and heart tangled emotions got me strangled
chokin on my words while we playin hangman
keep sayin the wrong words and the noose got me danglin
created my world with care but circumstances keep on challengin
heart and mind at war like light and dark fight but always balancing
black holes swallow stars, but pray with my star it ain't happenin.
Metamorphic mind metaphorical signs
intertwined in my universecreating a galactic design
It's Everything or nothing in this world of mine,
I'm father time gave heart to a woman so sublime
no blood when it beats just love so timeless
No heart no pulse love to death flatlines..

By.. Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment