Sunday, March 31, 2013

Women Script By Shadina Richardson

So this is how I approach the situation. Either you fuckin with me or there are no negotiations. I'm the chick who keeps it 100 from the start. I don't condone in any confusion and my judgements are not based off of the illusions i see. I got a lot of pressure that needs to get off me. I'm built for the truth. I put my principles before pride strength before the nine. My worth is before yours and I'm closing all my doors from the past. Every nigga was like every nigga. Abused their excuse of no father figure. Stuck up in they ass is an in denial stick that twirls around having their owner do tricks. Settling for lust and a quick fuck. These niggas belittle their thoughts and got their girls in a category. I'm a different kind of breed with a different script I don't play the roles of being pimped. My script consists of certainty and respect and if that's so hard to give then you'll be left. My script consists of that kinky passionate sex. Where I nibble on your ear and you place hickies on my chest. Where I'm grabbing you and you're grabbing me and our souls intertwine and dance free. Where you grab my hair and fill my insides with love so sweet and serene. Look me in my eyes and see the pleasurable pain that's inflicted, embraced, enchanted, no race, just the pace of our flow the light from our glow. How can you be real and lie? You weren't even trying to be a man and take your stand for what you believe so now I'm basing shit off of what you perceive of me, who you think I am. Fuck all that you saying. If I was fake I wouldn't be breathing. Take a seat and listen to a real bitch. Watch how I walk and the content I believe in. All the doubts that been benefited is like dust in the air its now time for you to be aware. when a woman bundles her trust to give, You're suppose to protect and respect it for as long as you live. You niggas mistaken me as a hoe if sex was all you wanted you should've said that before. You fuck with hoes get hurt by hoes and now think everyone a hoe. Not me. I'm the bitch that trusts passionately. wanting you to take a grasp of me. Wanting to do it all without you asking for shit. I'm ride or die. so before you approach me and decide to throw me in your category make sure the scripts apply. I'm too real to be apart of your story

No comments:

Post a Comment