Monday, April 15, 2013

Intellectual To Sexual....

Usually our interactions are strictly intellectual
But tonight for some reason things have become sexual
The body language you sending me is enticing
And my pressure is rising fast it's a little frightening
Until you sat on my lap and started kissing me
Now I know the feelings real and you want me also
My hands are running all over your body
I hope this is what you really want cause you got it
We're about to explore a new way to relieve each others stress
And it's even better because we both been feeling this way for awhile
We tearing each others clothes off
Things are getting a little hot and a whole lot wild
As I lay you on your back
You holding me tight, gasping like you having a heart attack
The way you saying my name
Is motivating me to hold nothing back
I would have never thought our interactions could ever
Go from intellectual to sexual....

By: The Poet Q

No comments:

Post a Comment