Saturday, February 9, 2013

Goodbye My Love....

I can't do the drama & stress love
So I'm walking out the front door
Goodbye my love
I'll miss you & it'll probably kill me
Cause I'm a man who thrives off love
But you slamming the gavel like a judge
And I'm held in contempt
Cause you don't want to open your ears to the truth
I'm coming in late cause I'm working for you
At least I gained love to know how it feels to lose
You beating your own heart so there's no need for me to abuse
You fill my time with arguing
When I want to spend it peacefully with you
But I'm still deemed guilty of our time misused
I can't stand to see those tears fall from your face
So let's sit down one more time
But this time open up and accept the truth
Even though you are my love
I can't do the drama & stress
So it's goodbye my love....

By: The Poet Q

1 comment: