Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Way I See pt.1

The Way I See is currently a continuing set I'll be posting over the next few weeks or so. This is the intro....

This world I see so differently
Maybe that's the reason you choose not to listen
Or even the reason you can't hear me
Even with these parallels I feel you moving near me
I'm not sure if your intent is to understand or kill me
Whatever it may be please tell me what you expect from me
These games you play only annoy me
Shall we play the cards dealt or do you dare to try and fold me
No matter how warm the room maybe you only get the cold me
All emotions bottled up in these black eyes of mine
Loss of feeling in the tips of my fingers and heart
Is the disguise I wear, its some what misleading
It keeps things quiet for the moment it seems safe
Before you carry out what you came here to do
Let me tell you about the way I see it....

By: The Poet Q

No comments:

Post a Comment