Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Sons


My sons are truly a blessing from The Lord,
They brought me joy like never before;

I protected and nurtured them with such demand,
Who on this earth can love them like their mother can?

Their burdens, their cries I try to bare,
Always want them to know that mother cares.

Like a prayer warrior I'm constantly down on my knees;
Asking the Master To take care of them, oh Lord help them please.

Bring them through the rain and calm their storms,
Let no one hurt them, and keep them from scorn.

My sons are not perfect this I know,
But love conquers all and that is for sure.

One important thing my sons, never forget,
God gave me you as blessings and now my heart is content.

By CDT

1 comment:

  1. This is really sentimental, I can sense the love and affection you have for your sons through your words.

    ReplyDelete