Friday, February 15, 2013

Just My Thoughts

Giving me a choice, not a choice at all snickering like chess cats
while i grind for mine like a alley rat, guns make tunes like ratta tatta tat
the skinny kill the fat an the fat keep eatin bombarded with explanations for no reason
when the weather heat up you know its killing season. The Lord said the least will be the great amongst
these so where do i stand head above the rest of these thieves. thinking about my ancestors an how they hung from trees,
and how a white man stood by and watched with ease. No im not racist no not at all, but i pump the black power fist were i stand and until i fall .
Acceptance i never looked for but eyes looked down on me as soon as i stepped through the door. Hearing my name an expecting war
but seeing a color and thinking no more. I wish i could've sat down with martin and malcom for a word of advise
so they could tell me something that would  scratch my head like lice. Roll the dice life is a gamble, good choices seem bad and bad choices seem good
a better life we make for ourselves we wish we could.

By: BTT

No comments:

Post a Comment